Hello (welcome, dear reader) ~
Welcome to my blog (I hope you like it!). I created this blog in 2016 to share my passionate (and unwanted nor needed) opinions on my reading life because my friends are pretty much wholly fed up with me constantly trying to talk about books.
ABOUT THE BLOG
The Reading Life is a blog that revolves basically around anything that has relations to books, reading, or sometimes writing. Here you can find everything from lists, book reviews, book suggestions, and interviews, to articles. I specifically have a really severe obsession with enemies-to-lovers relationships, so this is the blog to visit if you enjoy that too, since I post about it (a lot).
Here is a list of facts about me for you to get to know me:
- I’m a Sherlockian
- I’m a Detective Conan fan, the murder mystery anime show
- I’m a huge Studio C fan. They’re a sketch comedy show on BYUtv, and I re-watch their videos every single day. They also have a YouTube channel that they’re really active on: https://www.youtube.com/user/BYUTelevision
- I’m really open to all genres, but romance and fantasy would forever be my all-time favourite.
- I’m also a huge Percy Jackson Fan (anyone who knows me knows this)
- I have Kindle named Andrick, after Aldrik from The Air Awakens Series by Elise Kova
- I love the Soulsborne games (it’s my favourite video game franchise of all time) and Death Stranding
- My favourite characters from Assassin’s Creed are Ezio and Arno (especially Arno, I love him)
- Elise’s death killed me ?
- If it isn’t obvious enough, Arno is my video game crush ?
- Percy Jackson is the reason for my passion in fantasy books today
- Also thanks to Percy Jackson, I’m a walking Greek and Roman mythology encyclopedia
- Way Down We Go by Kaleo is my favourite song
- Laura from Logan is my favourite X-Men character
- I cook. Since Middle School, I’ve been cooking for my parents
- My favourite cooking show is Hell’s Kitchen, and Gordan Ramsy is my favourite chef
- My favourite directors are the Russo brothers, the Duffer brothers, and Peter Jackson
- I do martial arts (Taekwondo)
- If I can have one superpower, it’ll either be Laura’s claws and healing ability or telekinesis
- My favourite authors are Rachel E. Carter, Elise Kova, Rick Riordan, and Jane Austen
- My favourite stones are moonstones, diamonds, and garnet (garnet’s my birthstone)
- My favourite pattern is chevron. I’m absolutely obsessed with it
- I love Coffee
- My favourite tea is Barley Tea
- I’m a big Gordon Ramsay fan (especially for his shows such as Kitchen Nightmares, Hells Kitchen, Hotel Hell, etc.)
- My favourite movie series of all time is The Lord of The Rings (and The Hobbit). And it’s also the movie series I’ve watched the most number of times (about 20. I’m not kidding. I watch it every few weeks when I feel like it)
I love hearing from my readers! Please feel free to hit me up about books, feedback, review request, and even if you just want to chat.
If you are an author, please look at my review policy before submitting the form or emailing me.
If you are a reader/reviewer who is interested in free ARC, a book blogger/reviewer, or an author/publisher, please sign up for The Reading Life Blog Tours.
And if you want to further support me, subscribe and get a free printable and digital colouring book!