Thank you so much to Ash @ For the Love of Books for nominating me!
The Rules for the Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
Give a brief story of how your blog started:
My blog actually started with my Kindle, Andrick. It’s because of her that I start shopping on Amazon for books, and it’s because of that I started looking at Amazon reviews, and that introduced me to the world of reviews.
Through the reviews, I got the idea of creating a blog where I can post my reviews and share my thoughts (and love) of books. I did this also because I had always been alone because I have no one to talk to my books with. When I created The Reading Life, I generally didn’t expect it last a week.
But then one thing led to another, I start befriending and interviewing authors, ARCs started coming in, and before I know it, I’m here.
And I am not complaining.
Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers:
- Personalize and spend time to come up with different questions every time you interview someone. Do not interview them with the same questions. Actually ask them the questions you want to ask.
- Take your time. Also, the trick of getting comments is commenting on other blogs with the link of the post you want people to comment.
Again, shout out to Ash, thank you so much for nominating me.
And my nominees are:
Evelina @ Avalinah Books
Tanya @ Girl Plus Books
Alex @ Harlow + Willow
Strevs @ Loving Thyself
Adriana @ Adriana Rocca Candidly