So my school started this week (yay?), and…it wasn’t that bad. Yet. My classes seem okay, my teachers seem nice, and I tried out for soccer (which I failed the fitness part by the way)… So I guess calling this week uneventful (again) would be quite…wrong.
I don’t know if it’s because I’m recovering from two OTP hangovers (Cardan and Jude from The Cruel Prince, and Hideo with Emika from Warcross). These two books (especially Warcross) are probably the first books I truly suffered a book hangover from. Like, a legit book hangover. I wasn’t able to stop thinking about these two books for WEEKS. It was the most exhilarating feeling to come across books that are so tailored-made for you, but the after-math suffering is just so painful…I don’t know if it’s worth it.
I know I need to do a monthly recap post (like, now). But I don’t know why I just can’t do it. Is life getting too busy (probably), am I just really lazy (just say the truth, it’s yes)?
How’s your week! Tell me in the comments below!
THIS WEEK ON THE BLOG
- Exclusive Author Interview With Maura Milan On Her Debut Book, Ignite The Stars
- Mini Series Review: Curse of the Gods by Jaymin Eve and Jane Washington and Going Down in Flames by Chris Cannon
- Book Review: House of Darken by Jaymin Eve
next week on the blog
- Book Review: Sugar and Spice by Shari L. Tapscott
- Book Review: Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Book Review: Caraval by Stephanie Garber