Me working on this weekly post and looking at the things I’ve done this week:
Holy crap this is not a progressive week.
I’ve so preoccupied and obsessed with watching Assassins’ Creed videos that I suddenly didn’t feel like reading this week, and completely put it on hold.
I only read one book, and only finished a few posts. And I completely forgot about Book Boyfriend Friday.
I will need to get back on track next week, and hopefully the next weekly recap would not be as horrifying as this one.
This Week on the Blog:
Series Review: Falling Kingdoms Series by Morgan Rhodes
Coming Up Next Week:
Top 10 Ten Hidden Gem Books in Fantasy
5 Ways To Have Book Related Insomnia Part 2
Book Review: Click. Date. Repeat. by K.J. Farnham
Around the Blogsphere:
Evelina @ Avalinah’s Books wrote a very interesting review on a very unique book
Tanya @ Girl Plus Books wrote some excellent short reviews on assassin books
Books I Read This Week:
5 Tips for Book Lovers (and Bloggers):
This week (dedicated to my laziness), is special. So instead of 5 hilarious book memes of the week, we have 5 tips for book lovers that I learned from my very own experiences:
- Don’t read books before you go to bed. Because one does not simply go to sleep before finishing the entire bloody series.
- If you’re using a kindle, always make sure you are finishing off your book in a place with internet, or else you’ll have to suffer the painful experience of being unable to continue the series
- Pre-schedule your posts. Because you would die really painfully if you don’t and end up with a very not progressive week (like me)
- Pre-make your reading playlists. Or else you will spend half the precious reading time on choosing the right songs
- SNACKS MAKES BOOKS BETTER. Just saying.